Die and Mould Chuck
What is "DMC " holder?
DMC holder is Die and Mould Chuck.
These holders are best suitable for Die and Mould machining of cavities difficult to reach.
It is very slim design holder, because there is no outer nut.
Precision threaded collets are supplied from 2.0 mm to 10.0 mm
- Small Outside Diameter Capacity
- Best Suitable for Die & Mould Industry
- High Precision Runout < 0.005 mm. (4xd)
- Increases Tool Life by 20-30%
- Available in BT, HSK, SK tapers and in cylindrical shanks.
- Most suitable for Die & Mould Industry
- All "KTA" Die & Mould Chucks are subjected to Sub-zero treatment (-90* C). This treatment helps to prevent the holders from deformation for many years & hence increases the life
- DMC 06 (3mm to 6mm)
- DMC 08 (3mm to 8mm)
- DMC 10 (3mm to 10mm)
Available In Mountings :
- BT (MAS 403)
- SK (DIN 69871)
- HSK-A (DIN 69893-1)
- Cylindrical Shank
- Balanced to 2.5 G 25000 RPM